Setting up RSVP with Community tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Setting up RSVP with Community tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cody Chinn
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve purchased/installed latest versions of events cal, events tickets, community events, and community tickets. I am trying to get the tickets option to appear where my community members can allow members to RSVP.

I’ve scoured the settings, but no luck. Where can I find it?

Note: I do NOT want events tickets plus functionality, just RSVP.

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Cody. Thanks for purchasing and sorry for the confusion.

Event Tickets Plus is required by Community Events Tickets, as it says in its first paragraph. Activating the Community Events Tickets plugin should also display a notice to this effect.

You might be interested in our Community Manager Bundle.

Once you’ve got all that you need to run Community Events Tickets, its New User Primer article may be very helpful to you.

Please let me know how things go for you, and I’ll help further as I can.

Cody Chinn
    Participant

Okay, so the previous info you gave me about it being able to do this was incorrect.

I don’t want to charge for or create tickets, just an RSVP feature for community members. This product will not work for me.

How do I go about request a refund?

Cliff

This reply is private.

Cliff

Cody, looks like another team member took care of your refund before I offered my previous reply. Since you haven’t replied, I’ll assume you’re done with this so I’ll just deactivate that free, limited-time license I put on your account.

We wish you the best!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting up RSVP with Community tickets’ is closed to new replies.