setting up calendar on wp

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions setting up calendar on wp

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sandra

Hi There, I will get the pro version if I can get this to work on my clients site. I loaded the plug in and do not see it in the left site ….Please advise. Have other plugins and they show up fine.

Thanks, Sandra

Geoff

Hi there, Sandra! Thanks for getting in touch and for checking out The Events Calendar and the PRO. 🙂

I do want to note that we typically reserve the Pre-Sales forum for questions about The Events Calendar PRO and plugin features and other questions about our premium plugins rather than troubleshooting issues.

That said, I’m happy to provide you some resources to help troubleshoot your issue:

• New User Primer – This gives an excellent overview of how to install and configure The Events Calendar, including links to additional tutorials that provide deeper details. It’s an excellent place to get started if you’re new to the plugin.
    • Testing for Conflicts Guide – Many issues can be identified and resolved simply by following the steps outlined in this guide. Often, issues are related to conflicts with themes or other installed plugins and this guide provides the steps to identify them.
    • Support Forum – This is the support forum for the free plugin. It’s an extremely active community and members from our team check it each Wednesday to contribute answers as well.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any additional questions about the plugin features and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hello Sandra–thanks for following up and marking the answer! I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please feel free to start a new one if you run into any questions about the plugin and its features. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘setting up calendar on wp’ is closed to new replies.