Setting events to appears in the blog post loop not functioning

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Setting events to appears in the blog post loop not functioning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Yves
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve set up the setting to include my events in the blog post loop, by PUBLISHING TIME, and I even downloaded the plugin to do so, but it still do not work, my blog page does not show events
    Any bug ?
    the password on the website is “jesus4life”
    thanks
    Yves

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Yves,

Thanks for using The Events Calendar, I’m happy to help out here.:)

This seems that it may be a theme or plugin conflict. Would you please work through the steps here to test for a conflict? This will help me be able to better assist you. 🙂

Let me know what you find out & we’ll go from there!

Best,
    Shelby 🙂

Yves
    Participant

Thanks, but my website is live for a client, and I have important plugins that do important things
    can you find another way please ?
    thanks

Hi Yves,

I have the same problem. Did you solve it?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Yves,

Apologies for the delay here, I was out at the end of last week, and there was a bit of miscommunication with how my threads were being covered in my absence. Unfortunately, per our terms of support, we’ll need you to find a time to perform the conflict testing in order to obtain further assistance.

lumiest,

Feel free to keep following this thread. However, we’d LOVE to help you more individually. We’ll be able to give you much better assistance if you can please open a separate thread for your similar issue. 🙂

Cheers to you both! 🙂

Shelby

Yves
    Participant

ok I will do that…
    Do I need to create new event while I make the test, or will I see in my blog list previous events to appeared ?
    My question is, when this is working, is all events are going to the blog list, or is it just events created after the functionnalities to work ?
    I m going to test it tonight, very late, to not bother my client.
    Tomorrow, I would love to have your follow up on this thread to have it solve by the end of the week. I s been too long.
    So you can except my status for tonight
    thanks
    Yves

Yves
    Participant

Ok I did some deactivation of plugin to test and event blog posts still do not appears in the blog loop
    Please do something, I really need to have it work by the end of this week.
    I paid the pro version of your plugin, I told you about this bug more than 1 week ago

Thanks
    Yves

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Yves,

I should have verified this earlier (so my apologies here), but have you configured your plugin according to this knowledgebase article to include your events in the blog loop?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Shelby 🙂

Yves
    Participant

sure I did this, I already read this article…
    see attached
    please
    thanks

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Yves,

I’m going to check in with some of my team mates on this one. I’ll update you once we put our heads together. 🙂

Thanks for your patience!

Shelby 🙂

Yves
    Participant

Thanks, as you did not replied I asked to a developer to look into, but it
    is not working totally, as events are not included in VC category blog
    element I have on many pages.
    Do you know how to do it ?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Yves,

After checking with the team yesterday, we did determine that there is a conflict on this with the way you’re using Visual Composer. Sorry you beat me to the punch here, (you were first on my list for this morning!) Unfortunately, we can’t support this conflict, per our support policy, nor can I test specifically for this configuration, as that would require us to purchase VC.

That’s great to have a developer in your court though! For these kinds of customizations for compatibility issues, that’s a must. If you are looking for some further support from a developer, you can check out our developer recommendations. 🙂

Cheers,

Shelby

Yves
    Participant

I thought they were a possibility in your plugin to give post categories to event ?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Yves,

While our plugin does support post categories for events, we don’t support or guarantee compatibility with Visual Composer blog list elements, as VC is a plugin, and not a default WordPress functionality. We can only guarantee compatibility with default WordPress functionality. Perhaps reaching out to Visual Composer’s support would help out with this?

Thanks for understanding!

Shelby

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting events to appears in the blog post loop not functioning’ is closed to new replies.