Server error status 500 when creating a ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Server error status 500 when creating a ticket

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Colm
    Participant

Hello,

We are encountering an error when attempting to create a ticket. When the save button for ticket creation is clicked, the console throws the following error:

/wp/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Can you help identify the problem?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Colm,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sorry to hear about this 500 issue. I’d be happy to help you solve that.

The 500 Internal Server Error can be caused by more things. There are many articles on the internet that describe the issue and on how you can solve it. I usually recommend this one:

Beside that you can go through our conflict testing guide to see if it uncovers any conflicts with other plugins.

If you need further help, please also share your system information with me in a private reply.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Colm
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Colm
    Participant

Resolved.

The solution was to update PHP version on my server.

Andras
    Keymaster

Oh, that is awesome! Happy to hear to solution was that easy.

Since this is resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: We’d be grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Thanks!

PS2: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would also be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Much appreciated!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Server error status 500 when creating a ticket’ is closed to new replies.