Serial Events Page > 404

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Serial Events Page > 404

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jasmin
    Participant

When I click show all Serial Events in a single Event Page I get to the 404 Page….

http://jasmin-andert.at/nittnaus/event/golser-marktfruehstueck/alle/

Hunter

Hello!

First off, thank you for your purchase and welcome to our premium plugin support forums! Before we can proceed, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings?

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it along with your System Information as a private reply.

Thanks again and have a pleasant rest of your day. Cheers!

Jasmin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Did you notice any errors at the top of your site when WP_DEBUG was set to true? Do any errors show up on your server’s error log? If so, please share them with me. Does the issue happen with all recurring events or just some of them? Have you tried visiting WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hit the “Save Changes” button? This is known as flushing your permalink and you can learn more about that here.

I’ve located a bug which might be affecting your site. The report states recurring events “Show All” link is broken when it’s translated. Based on your site link I imagine that’s the case, so I’ll add this forum thread to the report. It’s at Priority Level 1 which is an indication it’s almost ready and should be included in the next maintenance release.

Please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Jasmin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

A fix is about to be released, so keep your eyes on the Release Notes for more info. In the mean time, you can add the following snippet to your theme’s functions.php file. Make sure to visit WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hit the “Save Changes” button immediately adding the snippet:

function translate_all_slug_to_alle( $text, $original, $context, $textdomain ) {
    if (
    $textdomain !== 'the-events-calendar'
    || $context !== 'all events slug'
    || $original !== 'all'
    ) {
    return $text;
    }

return 'alle';
    }

add_filter( 'gettext_with_context', 'translate_all_slug_to_alle', 10, 4 );

Once a fix is released and you update your plugins, you’ll need to remove the code from the functions.php file. Let me know how it works out! Cheers 🙂

Jasmin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jasmin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Glad to hear it works! Can you please be more descriptive about the search-related issue you mention in your last response? Ideally I can get step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the behavior on my test site. Thanks and have a great weekend ahead!

Jasmin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jasmin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Welcome back 🙂

Did you need assistance in regards to this reply you recently made?

If not, I’ll go ahead and close the thread out. Cheers 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Serial Events Page > 404’ is closed to new replies.