Scheduled Imports Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Scheduled Imports Not Working

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel!

Thanks for following up with this! You were actually faster than us. 🙂

Indeed, this last maintenance release of our plugins addresses several issues and improvements for imports and license validation.

Please update your plugins and let us know if it works for you.

Thanks,
    Victor

Daniel
    Participant

Hey Victor,

I did update the plugin when the update came out but it still isn’t working.

It’s still saying it can’t connect to the server and that there are 0 out of 0 imports available. When I try doing a manual import, this is the error I receive:

cURL error 7: Failed to connect to ea.theeventscalendar.com port 443: Connection refused

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel!

Could you please try again the following steps:

Are you able to connect to the EA server after this? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Victor

Daniel
    Participant

Victor,

I did try that after updating the plugin and I just tried again and it’s still not working.

Is there anything else that you guys can do on your end because these steps don’t seem to be working.

Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for checking that out.

It seems that your site is being blocked by the EA server somehow. I’m not sure why, but I have reached out to the dev team about it and they are investigating this already.

I will come back to you as soon as I can.

Please hang in there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Daniel
    Participant

Thank you Victor! I’ll be on the look out for an update on the situation.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Daniel
    Participant

Hey Victor,

I’ve added the code the functions.php

Let me know if you need me to do anything else.
    Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Daniel
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Daniel
    Participant

Thanks Victor! I added the correct key now.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for following up with this.

We can’t seem to find anything from our side that would indicate something is wrong with your license or the connection. We don’t see any blockage of your site’s IP or your license either. So this is a bit strange and difficult to resolve.

To narrow the problem down and make sure we are not dealing with any other plugin/theme conflict, could you please go through our Testing for Conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ ?

If you don’t see any difference after testing for conflicts, the next step would be to contact your hosting provider to ask if they can find anything on the server side that would result in the cURL error 7? They might be able to provide more information about this issue.

Please let us know how that goes and if you have other questions during the process.

Thanks,
    Victor

Daniel
    Participant

Hey Victor,

I logged on the site this morning to start doing the conflict tests, but it looks like it’s working now! I’m not sure if you guys ended up finding something on your end or if it just started working on it’s own but it is connected to the servers and it’s showing the correct amount of imports out of 100.

Thanks for the help through all this.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel!

I know there have been some improvements in the Event Aggregator server, but I can’t really say if this is something that could have fix your issue.

Nevertheless, I’m super glad it’s now working fine for you. Thanks for following up to let us know about it!

I will close this thread now, but don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’d be happy to help! 🙂

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduled Imports Not Working’ is closed to new replies.