Scheduled Imports Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Scheduled Imports Not Working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hello,

Recently we’ve noticed that our scheduled imports are no longer working. It doesn’t look like manual imports are working either anymore, when I try clicking on that, it shoots back an error 7:
    “cURL error 7: Failed to connect to ea.theeventscalendar.com port 443: Connection refused”

I took a look at the System Status on the Help page and it says that there are 0 imports available and it appears to be having issues connecting to your servers.

The plugin is up-to-date and our license key is valid. Please let me know as soon as possible if there is a fix for this.

Thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel!

I’m sorry you are having that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

I’ve just checked and your license seems valid and activated.

Could you please try the following?

After that, please check the server connection status again and see if it is connected.

Let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Daniel
    Participant

Hi Victor, thank you for your response.

I deleted the key on WordPress, disconnected it from the website on here, and then re-entered it on WordPress but unfortunately the same issue is still occurring.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Daniel
    Participant

Hi Victor,

I updated the key, but it’s still giving me the same issues on the help page.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Daniel
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel!

As a next step, could you please flush your transients and verify if Event Aggregator connects after that?

You can flush your transients using a plugin like Transients Manager or via server, using WP-CLI. You can flush all of your transients (WordPress will repopulate them as necessary), or just the one associated with our plugin: “tribe_aggregator_origins”.

We believe that this transient cached the response from our server informing that your license is still not present/activated in your site, even though it is.

Let me know if this solution works for you.

Thanks,
    Victor

Daniel
    Participant

Hey Victor,

I wasn’t able to find any transients that had “aggregator” in them, but I did delete all of the transients related to Tribe. After that, I deleted the key from the website, as well as on here, and re-entered. It’s still saying it can’t connect to the server and that there are 0 out of 0 imports available.

Again, thank you for your assistance.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel!

Thanks for your continued help and patience so far.

Could you please make sure you are using the latest version of our plugin 4.5.10.1 ?

This last version includes an update for our common library and it’s always best to use the latest version of it.

Let me know about it.

Best,
    Victor.

Daniel
    Participant

Victor,

The plugin is up-to-date with the most recent version, 4.5.10.1

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel!

Thanks for checking that out.

The dev team is working on some improvements and fixes in the Event Aggregator server side of things that is intended to solve this issue.

While I cannot commit to an exact date for when this will be released, I know it’s undergoing QA testing right now and should be shipping in the upcoming days. We will let you know as soon as this is fixed.

My apologies once again for all this inconvenience and we’d appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best,
    Victor.

Daniel
    Participant

Hey Victor,

I’ll keep an eye out for the update. Thank you for your help!

Victor
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Daniel! We’ll keep you posted.

Daniel
    Participant

Hi Victor!

I noticed there was a maintenance release for The Events Calendar 4.5.11. Was this the update you were referring to? I did update the plugin as well as disconnect my license key and re-connect it but the same issues are still occurring.

I definitely understand if the team is still working on it, I just wanted to make sure. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduled Imports Not Working’ is closed to new replies.