Scheduled Imports for ICS / CSV

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Scheduled Imports for ICS / CSV

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emmett
    Participant

I have the same issue that Jess is experiencing. I purchased the Aggregator bundle in large part for this same reason.

It seems that without the ability to schedule imports for ICS and CSV you are cutting out a huge portion of the calendars that are actually published. Without this I’m afraid that I may have to revert to the other calendar system that my client has been using.

In addition I have been waiting 24 hours for support in my previous issue (conflict with Pro) – so far it’s looking like 2 of the 3 elements from that bundle are not going to do the trick for me.

Is there a way to schedule imports for calendars like this one?

Educational Calendar

It seems that the only way to accomplish this is to manually download the ICS and then re-import – which defeats the entire purpose of the plugin, at least for my purposes.

A response to these two issues would be appreciated.

Thanks

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/schedule-imports-2/

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Emmett.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Emmett.
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Emmet!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

Unfortunately, you can’t currently schedule an import for an ICS or CSV file. We have a good article that will get you started with all the available options for Event Aggregator > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-aggregator/

I’m really sorry for the delay in our response times this last days. We’ve been having a higher demand in our forums than usual. That with some unexpected changes in our team has led to some delays.

Bear in mind that it may take us 24-48 hours before we respond to a post, as stated here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/. It generally is much faster than that.

Regarding the source you are trying to import events from, there is workaround to schedule imports from it. You can subscribe to that calendar in a Google Calendar of your own and then you can schedule an import using “Google Calendar” as import source.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have other questions and I’d be happy to help! 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduled Imports for ICS / CSV’ is closed to new replies.