Schedule imports

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Schedule imports

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jess
    Participant

Hi!
    I bought a license key for event calendar´s ‘event aggregator’ functionality, just to use the ‘Scheduled imports’ for csv, what in that moment the web said it was an active functionality.
    But now i see that are not currently available for ICS or CSV, only manually.
    I bought that license exclusively because of that tool. I need to schedule these imports. How can i schedule my csv imports now.
    I need a urgent solution please.
    Thank you.

Courtney

Hello Jess

I’m sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately, we do not have a way to schedule CSV or ICS files. What is the source of your data? I’m wondering if we can find another creative option to help make this work.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Jess
    Participant

Hi,
    That´s quite dissapointing.
    I need to schedule the import of a events cvs file placed in a especific url, every 6 hours. That is the only reasson why i bought the license key for that plugin.
    It is very important i could do that task. I need an urgent solution.

Jess

Courtney

Hi Jess

I’m really sorry we don’t have a solution for this at this time. I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it it http://tribe.uservoice.com.

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Schedule imports’ is closed to new replies.