Scheduled Imports are broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Scheduled Imports are broken

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Colin Carmichael
    Participant

It seems that my scheduled imports have not been running for some time… new subscribes seem to work as do “one-time” imports of individual events. When I try to manually run an existing subscribed import, all I get is “Successfully queued 1 scheduled import” but nothing else happens. I used to see the status of the import with 1 new event, 1 new photo, etc. Looking around the forums, it seems I’m not the only one with this issue.

Neil Duckett
    Participant

Hi Colin, this is exactly what i’m seeing although i am getting some scheduled imports to run. I checked some known sources and saw there should be a dozen events – i run the import manually and nothing other than the “Successfully scheduled …” message. Then i thought i’d try a new one time import and in come the events. I’ve confirmed this with several Facebook sources.

I created a separate case before seeing your thread.

Cliff

Colin and Neil, if you’re able to successfully import it manually but not via scheduled imports, this is a known issue.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release is out containing various improvements for Events Aggregator. Here’s a breakdown of what’s been released:

• Fix – Avoid Event Aggregator previews or scheduled imports being marked as failures.
    • Fix – Fixed an issue that would sometimes render Event Aggregator options invalid even with a valid license.
    • Fix – Fixed an issues where Event Aggregator scheduled imports could not run other than manually.
    • Tweak – Improve Event Aggregator message regarding Facebook token expiration.
    • Tweak – Support importing from URLs (Event Aggregator) where the protocol hasn’t been specified by defaulting to HTTP.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_aggregator_meta_source to filter the Event Aggregator import source.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_events_linked_post_meta_values_{$current_linked_post_meta_key} for filtering the array of values retrieved for a specific linked post meta field.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-21-august-2017/

Please update The Events Calendar to the latest version, give it a few hours and let us know how things go. If you are still having troubles be sure to report back to us including system information, a detailed description of the issue (if it has changed in anyway since the original report) and steps to reproduce if possible. We are aware some setups might still need adjustments!

Thanks for the patience while we worked on these issues,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduled Imports are broken’ is closed to new replies.