Sale Price Regular Price 2

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sale Price Regular Price 2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fred
    Participant

Hi Support.

Just wanted to open the issue again below as it does not seem resolved.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/sale-price-regular-price/

I have set a course (event) with a regular price of $100 and a sale price of $80 for certain days, but it does not change the price back to original price $100.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Fred and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear that the issue is still not solved on your end.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I have just set up a test case with the latest version of our plugins to see what happens when the sales price ends tomorrow.
    Manually removing the sale price and updating the product did produce the expected result.

On your end, can you please provide us with your latest complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Fred,

As promised, I followed up with my Sales discount test.
    It looks like you are 100% right. This very specific scenario does not appear to update the price on our end.

This is a legitimate bug and I just opened a ticket for it.
    Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date for a fix at this point. But you will be contacted as soon as there is one.

Thank you once again for following-up on this and allowing us to improve!

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Before I forget, in the meantime (and I realize this is less than perfect), simply re-saving the ticket in WooCommerce will fix the displayed price.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Sale Price Regular Price 2’ is closed to new replies.