Sale date not greater then end date eror

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sale date not greater then end date eror

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    akumu
    Participant

Hi Admins,

When i create tickets and set the start date for example 2018-08-01 and the end date to 2018-08-08 i can’t save the tickets, i get this error message Start date cannot be greater then end date…..But that’s not the case since the start is august 1th and end is august 8th. See attached screenshots.,

Any fix for this?

Barry

Hi @akumu,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

I can’t immediately seem to replicate the same problem so would love to gather a little more information:

• Can you confirm your plugins are all up-to-date?
    • Could you share your system information with us?
    • I’d like to double check that you did indeed test for conflicts and found this was still a problem, even with a only a default, unmodified theme (like Twenty Seventeen) running alongside our plugins, plus your ecommerce plugin?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Barry

Interesting; I still can’t seem to replicate though.

Regarding Unyson, if you do deactivate this – when you follow our standard conflict testing steps – and enable ticketing support for regular posts or pages, can you replicate the problem then … or does this only occur if Unyson is enabled (I’m a little unclear why this still needs to be enabled even when you’ve switched to Twenty Seventeen)?

It looks like you have only enabled ticketing for “fw-event” type posts at present. Is that post type generated by Unyson and, if you can’t follow the steps I outlined above, can you still test if the same problem happens when applying tickets to normal posts/pages?

Thanks so much!

akumu
    Participant

This reply is private.

akumu
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thank you 🙂

We see the problem now – we have this on our issue tracker and as soon as a solution is ready to ship, we’ll update you.

Something that you might try in the meantime: install and activate The Events Calendar, even if you don’t intend to use its functionality. You may find its presence resolves this problem (as a temporary workaround until we supply a substantive fix).

akumu
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Glad that helped and thanks for your patience in the meantime – we’ll update you as soon as a fix is ready.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Sale date not greater then end date eror’ is closed to new replies.