RSVP form details not showing after modifying rsvp.php

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus RSVP form details not showing after modifying rsvp.php

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Hello there.
    So I made a copy of the rsvp.php file as mentioned here and modified the line about the amount of RSVP’s (as described here).

Now, I have the same issue Fred described in the second Discussion, and I believe it wasn’t resolved there.
    The problem is, that I just want to show the whole form right away, with the counter being set to “1”. But it seems that without changing that number back and forth, the RSVP Form won’t show up.

The problem can be seen here: http://dev.soug-cloud.ch/termine/soug-day-v1/

Any help here?
    Thanks in advance.

George
    Participant

Hi Frank,

Thanks for reaching out.

We unfortunately cannot help with custom coding, which this modification is, nor can we help with bugs/further refinements of those customizations. Please read this page to learn more โ†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

With that being said, as you can see from those replies we still love to try and at least help folks get started in the right direction with things! ๐Ÿ˜€

And so to ensure those inputs are just open by default, even before a user clicks the quantity buttons, you should be able to do that by adding the following CSS to the bottom of your theme’s style.css file:

table tr.tribe-tickets-meta-row {
    display: table-row !important;
    }

This works well for me when I test it locallyโ€”try it out and let me know if it helps for you, too!

Cheers,
    George

Frank
    Participant

Hello George,

“unfortunately” you helped me a lot with my custom coding ๐Ÿ™‚ Your solution works like a charm! Thank you very much, appreciate it! Was starting to doubt myself…

Best,
    Frank

George
    Participant

Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜€

โ€” George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP form details not showing after modifying rsvp.php’ is closed to new replies.