Repeat events vanishing – page must be refreshed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Repeat events vanishing – page must be refreshed

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Erin Rush
    Participant

I don’t mind allowing that at all. Do I need to do anything? Just let me know. Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

Erin, were you able to revert the user privileges to what they were before. THe last time my dev checked, she wasn’t able to modify the plugin.

Erin Rush
    Participant

I gave you my log in details so you should be able to see/do everything that I can and I’m not quite sure what I should be changing/changing back. Also as far as I know I haven’t changed any user privileges (and again, maybe I shouldn’t have but I gave you the admin password) Sorry, I’m not sure what to do.. Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Erin. Thanks for the response. I’ll let you know when I hear back from my developer.

Also, it looks like the fix for this has made it into our upcoming release, so regardless, help should be on the way soon! 🙂

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Erin. Good news! Our dev was able to get in and apply the fix. Please take it for a spin and let me know how it looks to you.

Thanks for your patience! 🙂

Leah

Hey there,

I just wanted to let you know that a fix for this issue is included in our upcoming version 3.3. Keep an eye out on your WordPress Plugins page for an update. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Repeat events vanishing – page must be refreshed’ is closed to new replies.