Repeat events vanishing – page must be refreshed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Repeat events vanishing – page must be refreshed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Erin Rush
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Erin. First, let me apologize for the delay over the long weekend. I really appreciate your patience.

I just took a look at your site now, and it appears that all the events are there. Would you mind checking it out and letting me know? 🙂

Erin Rush
    Participant

Kelly,

Thanks for getting back to me. The problem is still the same I just moved the classes calendar and put the calendar with all the events in its place. Here is the link to my classes calendar and you can see when you move from month to month the classes vanish. http://yorkshiretots.com/events/category/classes/

I want to run two separate calendars one for classes and one for events but each of my calendars with only one category have problems with the vanishing events.

Also, I am running my site without a cache now, do you have one that you recommend with your plug in?

Thanks!
    Erin

Kelly
    Participant

Thanks for the info, Erin. It sounds like this merits further investigation by our dev team. I’ll see what we can track down and get back to you.

Thanks for your patience while we work to figure this out! 🙂

Erin Rush
    Participant

Thank you!

Erin Rush
    Participant

Just wondering if I can reinstall my SuperCache as it appears I’m not the only one having this problem so the issue may not have been with my plug in?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, yorkshiretots. Thanks for asking.

I think at this point, there’s no harm in it. As soon as we get an answer from our devs, I’ll pass it along to you.

Cheers!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Erin. I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve been chasing down several leads, but none of them seems quite right for your case.

Would you mind granting us access to the admin side of your site? At this point, that may be the only way for us to get to the bottom of it.

If you could post the login credentials in a private reply here, that would be ideal. Thanks! 🙂

Erin Rush
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Thanks, Erin! I’ve passed them along to our dev team. I’ll let you know when they have something for us. 🙂

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Erin! I have good news for you. 🙂

Our developer went through last night, figured out what was going on and fixed it in our plugin on your site. You may need to clear your cache to see it, but in our testing the issue appears to be resolved.

Thanks for your patience!

Erin Rush
    Participant

Thank you but I’ve cleared my cache and still don’t see any difference – the events still vanish on my calendars for just one category. Do I need to do something to my plugin? Thanks! Erin

Kelly
    Participant

Thanks for checking, Erin. I do see what you’re talking about. Let me do a little digging and get back to you.

Happy holidays!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Erin. Our developer thinks there may be something deeper going on, but we’re having a hard time duplicating the situation in our test environment. Would you mind if we downloaded your database for our testing purposes? That’s just about the only way we can get to the bottom of this without disturbing your production site.

Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Erin. Our dev was hoping to update your plugin again, but it seems that something on your site has changed so that she can’t make that happen.

Would you mind allowing that again? Hopefully, then you’ll be all squared away! 🙂

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Repeat events vanishing – page must be refreshed’ is closed to new replies.