Render venue and organizer input as plain

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Render venue and organizer input as plain

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jarno.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jarno
    Participant

Hi

I am updating an old installation of Community Events from 4.0.4 to 4.4.2. While porting submit form customizations, I am having problems gettin old style <select> list for existing venues and organizers.

Currently venue[VenueID] and organizer[OrganizerID] inputs render as hidden inputs with data-options containing list items as JSON. Moreover this new solution does not work without javascript at all.

So how can I output simple <select> list containing all existing venues or organizers like in 4.0.4?

Hunter

Hello 🙂

It might be best you review the Release Notes to see what specific changes were made so you can update your code as needed. It also might be helpful to update sequentially from 4.0.4 to 4.4.2, checking the Events > Settings > Help > Recent Template Changes section for another frame of reference.

Other than that there’s not much I can provide in regards to support. Customizations to our plugins need to be handled by users. Please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article for more information.

If you run into any conflicts along the way, be sure to review the Testing for conflicts guide to rule out theme and plugin conflicts. It’s always best to test with WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict.

I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find in addition to providing your System Information as a private reply and I’d be happy to help further troubleshoot.

Thanks and please keep me updated. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Render venue and organizer input as plain’ is closed to new replies.