Removing "min" in the header

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Removing "min" in the header

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Dear support,

Could you kindly advise us how to remove the “min” within the time and date information in the header like
    you can see in the screenshot.

Thank you for your kind help,
    Dan

George
    Participant

This is not something I can recreate, @Dan — and our plugins do not add any text like this. To help us investigate why that text might be showing up, then, can you please share your site’s complete, un-edited system information using the “Sharing information manually” steps outlined in this article: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks!
    George

Dan
    Participant

Thank you George I just wanted to enable automatic share but the flag does not remain and I get the following error

No route was found matching the URL and request method Code:rest_no_route Status:404

Thank you for your help
    Dan

Dan
    Participant

so what do you advise ?

George
    Participant

That’s fine Dan, can you instead please share your site’s complete, un-edited system information using the “Sharing information manually” steps outlined in this article: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks!
    George

Dan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Dan
    Participant

Hi George did you have a chance to have a look at it

as you can see in our other threads we were also facing issues with

1. translation of slug /all /tous /alle
    2. correct long lat positionning in Google Maps
    3 and a strange min in the header of the Calendar Date and Time
    4. was the Facebook fetching issue

You see it is quite a pain to get it running …

Thanks for all your help,
    Dan

George
    Participant

Thanks Dan.

1. The “min” is not coming from our plugins, full stop. It must be coming from your translations, other plugins, or your theme code or something. To help find the source of the problem, I would recommend the complete set of troubleshooting steps on this page → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ After EACH STEP in that process, check back on the text and see if that weird “min” text goes away anywhere along the way.

2. As for your other issues, if you have other threads open with them, please continue to work with the support technicians in those specific threads. If you do not have threads for them, please open threads for them and a response will arrive promptly.

We only tackle one issue per thread — this may seem slower, but is actually the opposite, and lets our team address your problems more efficiently.

Let us know what you find by doing the steps I mention in #1 here above.

Thanks!
    George

Dan
    Participant

hi George

I don’t like your FULL STOP

if it shows a min in your plugin there is something about it

what we dont like either is doing reverse engineering on our development time to tell you what is ot working in your plugin …

NOW

we did the “troubleshooting steps” a few times now and always found out it was an incompatibility issue due to the eventscalendar …

an yes there are other issues and working with threats is way too slow especally if we always get the answer …

” I would recommend the complete set of troubleshooting steps”

if you state that you are the best Calendar plugin around you should also be compatible with top standard themes and plugins out there … cause you are not alone and testing the calendar only under one standard theme and one language will not help you to remain on the market for long

Dan
    Participant

… and it is not coming from “our” translations … we are using wordpress in french without any translation plugins installed

on the contratry “theventscalendar” does not cope with /all / alle / tous in multiple languages

sorry George but this is what we have analysed since a week now going back and forth here in the forum

Dan
    Participant

and there is an additional issue we found out just now

Filtering on “Categories” does not work for “Recurring Events”

these events are simply not displayed

well well

Dan
    Participant

Looks better like this right

the solution was straight forward but unfortunately

“is not coming from our plugins, full stop”

shows not a great support here

but maybe other people will stumble upon the same problem if they run a site using your plugin in French or Multilanguage

George
    Participant

Thanks for your update, Dan. It seems like you have resolved the issue:

1. Can you confirm if you have resolved issue?

2. If so, can you elaborate on how, exactly, you resolved it?

Thank you,
    George

Dan
    Participant

We are still busy with the other issues George

if you can help would be great !

=> we cant add more than one location …

George
    Participant

Hey Dan,

My question about the “min” text, not the maps stuff — it looks like you are working on these issues in other forum threads, so it is best to keep working with the support folks in those other threads of yours.

I will close up this thread for now since this thread was just about the “min” text and that issue is resolved.

— George

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Removing "min" in the header’ is closed to new replies.