Remove pagination from list view and list all events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove pagination from list view and list all events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lee
    Participant

Hello, I would like to list all events in the list view without pagination. I’ve increased the amount of events shown in the settings to 100 – also done this in the default WP reading settings (usually set to 10) but it’s still showing pagination for next and previous events. There are less than 100 events in the system.

I’m also using the Filter Bar plugin.

Many thanks

George
    Participant

Hey Lee,

I’m sorry you’re having trouble with this on your site! There are a few things that could cause that “events per page” option to not take effect, but before we explore possible culprits for that, can you start by sharing your “System Information” with us? Here’s an article on how to do that → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Also, in the meantime, can you see if anything is improved if you deactivate the Filter Bar plugin?

Thank you!
    George

Lee
    Participant

This reply is private.

Lee
    Participant

Hi George.

You’ll notice that the URL has changed slightly – it’s still the same site that the licence was purchased for but the client decided to change the URL.

I disabled the Filter Bar plugin but still have the same issue. I’m wondering if I might have to write a custom loop and set post per page to -1.

Thanks for the help.

George
    Participant

Hey Lee,

Thanks for the information here! And thanks for sitting tight over the weekend.

I unfortunately cannot recreate this problem and also do not see anything outright problematic in your “System Information”…which leads me to suspect a possible code conflict here 🙁

I’m not certain that it is the case, but it could be. The way to test if this is the case is to run through our troubleshooting steps outlined below and then check on whether or not the Posts per Page value is taking effect after each step in the process.

Here are those steps → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Let us know if you can do these steps! And if so, what you find by doing them 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove pagination from list view and list all events’ is closed to new replies.