Remaining tickets still showing after 3.10.1 update

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Remaining tickets still showing after 3.10.1 update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nthomas
    Participant

Hi Modern Tribe,

Just a heads up that even after I’ve updated to 3.10.1, I still have the problem of # remaining tickets reverting back to showing up on my WordPress page (this happens anytime I make any kind of content edit and hit update), even when that option was initially clicked off on the Eventbrite entry.

Thought the update would fix most of the glitches we’ve been experiencing, but looks like it hasn’t addressed this one in particular.

It’s becoming very time consuming to have to go back to the Eventbrite entry to uncheck “Show # of remaining tickets” for every event this happens with, if there is any fix available that can address this, it would be VERY helpful!

Thanks!

Nico

Hi nthomas,

Glad to help you out with this one also.

Can you describe the steps to reproduce this? Maybe it’s a bug that EB 3.10.1 hasn’t fixed yet, but not sure. I would appreciate step by step instructions to recreate this, so that way I can be sure we are doing the same thing and in case it’s a bug I can quickly pass it on to the dev team.

Also in the other thread I’m helping you out with, you mentioned you updated Core and PRO to versions 3.10.1, wich ones are you using here?

Thanks so much,
    Nico

nthomas
    Participant

Hi Nico,

This thread here from another user seems to be the same issue I’m having and from the response, looks like it is being documented for the next release to address: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/import-event-changes-setting-for-displaying-of-remaining-tickets-in-eventbrite/

I’ll check on your response the the other thread I started and answer it there.

Thanks!

nthomas
    Participant

Hi, I have another glitch that seems to persist even after updating to 3.10.1.

I just made a content change on the WordPress end of my event, and now the tickets module has completely disappeared from the event.

I understood that 3.10.1 was supposed to fix this.

I am now just hyperlinking the Eventbrite tickets page to the WordPress event page as a stop-gap means to providing our audience a way to purchase tickets, but this issue really needs to be resolved. Please help!

Nico

nthomas,

Regarding the ‘# of remaining tickets’ you are right -it’s a logged bug- but the fix for it is not included in 3.10.1. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause until fixed. Hopefully we can see this in the upcoming release of EventBrite Tickets.

The other issue you mention seems rather strange, at least I haven’t heard of that yet. Can you please open up a new thread for this? We try to keep one problem per thread. To speed up the process remember to include your system information in the thread and to go through the steps in our Testing for conflicts guide, if you do so mention that in the thread please.

Thanks for your patience on this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello,

Thank you so much for reporting this. We are happy to tell you that a solution to this issue is part of our upcoming 3.12 release! We are doing the final testing and then the new version will be released. Keep an eye on your dashboard Updates page!

If you experience any difficulty with the update or find that the issue you reported in this thread is not resolved in 3.12, please open a new thread and we can help you. Thank you for your patience and support as we work to improve our plugins!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Remaining tickets still showing after 3.10.1 update’ is closed to new replies.