Import event changes setting for displaying # of remaining tickets in EventBrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Import event changes setting for displaying # of remaining tickets in EventBrite

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

When I import an event into my WordPress site, it automatically changes a setting in EventBrite called “Show the number of tickets remaining on the registration page” -we always have this UNCHECKED but when I import an event through your plugin, it changes it and checks that box.

I deactivated ALL my plugins, cleared my cache, and switched to the twenty fifteen theme – still same problem 🙁

Jon
    Participant
    Barry

Hi Jessie,

I do indeed see this if I import, make a change locally (ie, from WordPress) and update the event there.

This certainly seems like a legitimate bug and I’ve recorded it on our bug tracker – we’ll do our best to get a fix in place in an upcoming release and will endeavour to post an update here once it is ready.

Our apologies again for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Jon
    Participant

I can confirm that this bug is not fixed in the 3.10 release. It is still happening every time I import an event into wordpress and save any changes in WP.

Barry

Hi Jessie – I’m sorry for the further inconvenience.

As above, we have logged a bug report for this and will address it as quickly as we can (and will also try to post an update in this topic once the fix is ready).

The work done in the 3.10 release had already been finalized at the point where we recorded this issue and, rather than delay getting those fixes and improvements out, we decided to address this problem in a separate follow-up release 🙂

Barry

I’m going to close this for the time being, but we’ll post an update as soon as we have some progress to share.

Leah

Hello,

Thank you so much for reporting this. We are happy to tell you that a solution to this issue is part of our upcoming 3.12 release! We are doing the final testing and then the new version will be released. Keep an eye on your dashboard Updates page!

If you experience any difficulty with the update or find that the issue you reported in this thread is not resolved in 3.12, please open a new thread and we can help you. Thank you for your patience and support as we work to improve our plugins!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Import event changes setting for displaying # of remaining tickets in EventBrite’ is closed to new replies.