Related events and map photo view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Related events and map photo view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Filip
    Participant

Hello,

I’m struggling with some problems regarding the styling of “the related events” images. Down the page of a single event, the related events are listed. Unfortunately, due to different sizes of images from different events, the title and image is floating in hight. Is there a solution to create some uniformity in this styling issue?

Another question:
    In the demo, when you click on an event on the general map, the uploaded image is showed. Unfortunately not on my map. Any solutions?

Thank you in advance!

Filip
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Filip,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m really sorry about the issues you are having.

Since you have a valid license for at least one of our premium plugins you are of course entitled for support in our premium forums. As per our guidelines it can take 24-48 hours during the week to get a response to a question, and the forums are not monitored over the weekend. And we really strive to get an answer out to every question within 24 hours.

Please also note that we don’t don’t provide support for customization, however I should be able to point you in the right direction.

To be able to help you with your questions I would like to ask for the following things:

• share with me your system information
    • Please check after switching to a default theme like twentysixteen and you deactivate all plugin except for the calendar ones, whether you are still experiencing the issue. (Testing for conflicts.)

I will be looking forward to your reply, so we can sort this out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Related events and map photo view’ is closed to new replies.