registrants, multiple people, tracking, saving user accounts

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions registrants, multiple people, tracking, saving user accounts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tara

I’ve been using Events Calendar & Pro and have questions for advancing checkout and sales options to a new level. Context: I’m building a website for an education business that offers multiple programs – after school, summer camp, special events – to multiple ages – preschool, k-2, 3-5 grades – and in 15 different locations. They have repeating customers, many of whom pay online with a credit card.

1) Can I set up saving user accounts? How and where does a person log in as a returning customer? For example, they want to sign up their child for the next term’s program, or they want to update their contact information. Is it possible to do this with Events Calendar? Which tools do I need?

2) If I sell multiple tickets to a customer, can I have them provide 2 names for the multiple attendees? If so, how do I set that up?

3) Is it possible to track ALL registrations and attendees by all events, not just by clicking into each individual event?

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Tara. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

1) Event Tickets Plus (ET+) uses WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads to process the payment for one of your tickets.

The checkout process uses the WordPress user accounts to save things like their name, billing address, shipping address, etc.

2) You can collect additional information for each attendee: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/#attendee-info

3) We don’t have an officially-supported way to accomplish this, but you can try this out: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-ticket-list-of-all-rsvps-attendees/#post-1165553

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘registrants, multiple people, tracking, saving user accounts’ is closed to new replies.