Event Ticket: List of All RSVPs (Attendees)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Ticket: List of All RSVPs (Attendees)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Isaac
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve about 100 shows every month. All shows accept RSVP. Where can I see the list of all RSVP (attendees) for ALL shows? I know I can open each show and check it, but it will take me a few hours to do it every morning. I’m looking for a place where I will have a list of all the recent RSVPs, and this way I can easily update my offline reservation availability for each show.

Thank you

Cliff

Hi Isaac.

Yes, currently the only way to view an event’s Attendees Report is to click the link to each one. There isn’t a way to view all events’ tickets, although I feel like I’ve seen others asking for the same, too.

You could request this as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Isaac
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

This is really bad news 🙂 I really need a way to see all the reservations without opening hundreds of events every day…

Is it possible to add an email copy (BCC) for each ticket reserved? This way I can get it sent to a custom email address, and see all the new reservations in one place.

Thank you

Cliff

Isaac, here’s a code snippet I made just the other day for someone else for RSVP tickets:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/4f06f95dbff364242cf54a3b5271b182

Please let me know how it goes for you.

Isaac
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

That looks like a good solution. I hope you can help me a bit more, please:

1. Where do I place this file?

2. Is it possible to used a fixed BCC email address (regardless of what is the actual admin email)?

3. Is it possible to include the event name in the subject?

Thank you very much for your help.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Isaac.
    Cliff

1)

Welcome to WordPress customizing!

Best practice for adding custom code (like to implement a PHP snippet to modify The Events Calendar) is to create a functionality plugin, unless it’s something specific to your theme, in which case best practice is to make sure you’re using a child theme, then add the customization to your child theme’s functions.php file.

2)

You could replace get_option( 'admin_email' ) with '[email protected]' to hard-code your email address in there.

3)

The code I provided leverages the tribe_rsvp_email_headers filter, found at https://github.com/moderntribe/event-tickets/blob/4.2.5/src/Tribe/RSVP.php#L569 (this filter is used multiple times in this file)

You could create another function to leverage the tribe_rsvp_email_subject filter, found at https://github.com/moderntribe/event-tickets/blob/4.2.5/src/Tribe/RSVP.php#L572-L573 to have a customized subject line. (this filter is used multiple times in this file)

I hope this information helps! If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Isaac
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

I’ve used this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/functionality/

I added my own plugin (I called it “RSVP BCC Email”), and I can see it in admin. What code exactly should I add to my functions.php in order to get a copy of every reservation email?

Thank you

Cliff

Isaac,

Copy the code from https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/4f06f95dbff364242cf54a3b5271b182 (without the leading <?php line) and see if it works.

If it does, then continue following along with the edit I suggested.

We’re limited in helping with customizations, per our Scope of Support / Terms. However, I’ve tried to help point you in the right direction.

Isaac
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

It does not work. I understand the support is limited, but please try to help me fix a MAJOR issue.

There are about 3 events every day (almost 100 per month). Every morning somebody needs to go over all the new event booking, and see how many registered to each event. The best way to do it is by having an admin page that shows all the booking (1 booking per line).

Your calendar doesn’t support it, so every morning someone will have to open ALL events to see the status. This is impossible. A BCC email copy can be 2nd best solution. Either I’m missing something, or the code is not working.

A step by step guide on how to create the BCC would be a big help, and will fix that major issue.

Thank you again.

Cliff

Isaac, I understand your frustration, and we definitely want to cater to users like you with many events.

I’ve passed your request along to one of our developers to see if they can come up with a snippet for you sometime next week to help in this use case.

We’ll be in touch sometime next week. Thank you for your patience.

Cliff

Isaac,

Please install and activate this plugin and then visit wp-admin > Events > Event Attendance & Capacity (the new screen added by this plugin).

Here’s a video of it in action: https://cl.ly/3Z121f17443x

Please let me know how this works for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket: List of All RSVPs (Attendees)’ is closed to new replies.