Refund please

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Refund please

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gene
    Participant

I’m really frustrated with this plug in and would like a refund. I’ve requested multiple support tickets in the forum and haven’t heard anything. Also, it’s just not working on my WP site. They aren’t going to be using, but one of the paid features of the Pro version. I’ll just have to find another calendar for the site.

Gene
    Participant

I’m the developer for Gene’s site and the most recent issue with this plugin is that the map shows up on new events with the venue address, but now there is an apparent javascript error
    http://vegasfoodcoop.com/2016/event/test-2/

George
    Participant

Hey Gene,

Thanks for reaching out.

I am sorry for the frustrations here and can proceed with a refund if you would absolutely like to.

However, I would also be happy to try and address your support concerns directly.

You have indeed posted two threads prior to this one.

First was this one, which was posted on a Saturday.

Next was this one, which was posted literally just a few hours ago.

Please read our support policy here. As it clearly states, “Please note that it may be 24-48 hours (during the week) before we respond to a post.”

☝️ So, with this in mind, do you want to proceed with customer support and try to have us resolve these issues? Or do you want to just proceed with a refund?

If you would like to just proceed with a refund, you can fill out the form here and we will refund your payment promptly → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Gene
    Participant

George, I’d like to process the refund which I will submit, but I was curious though. Will I lose the ability to display a map on the particular event? It shows that the Pro version includes “map view” which the free version does not. Thanks for the assistance.

Geoff B.

Good morning Gene,

I am stepping in for my colleague George who is out of the office today.

The good news is you are fully entitled to a refund if you want one since you are within 30 days of your purchase. To obtain the refund, you just need to follow the procedure described here.

You will not lose the ability to display the single event maps, but you are right. The map view will no longer be available.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

George
    Participant

☝️ Thanks for replying in my absence, Geoff!

I hope you’ve used that refund form, Gene, and will close thread to help facilitate your doing so. We’ll process your refund via email.

Cheers!
    George

Leah

Hi there,

We didn’t receive a refund request from you, but your client got in touch to ask about it. I have processed the refund and your client will see the funds back in 5-10 days.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund please’ is closed to new replies.