Recurring tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scott

Hi there,

I’m wondering why if so many people have been asking for it and you have customers giving you the method of how to do it

(https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/possible-fix-for-pro-recurring-events-and-woocommerce-tickets/)

why 2 years later is this feature still not added?

It just seems to be a big hole in an otherwise excellent product and is stopping me from buying right now.

Where is this all at now?

Scott

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Scott and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

I totally understand where you are coming from and please know that we are really looking forward to being able to release this features ourselves.

However, contrary to what one might think, making this a reality is far more complex than following that other customer’s otherwise great advice.

In fact, I believe that this is best explained here: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3685663-recurring-event-support-for-tickets

To make a long story short, we have completely re-architectured the way our recurring events work with that feature in mind.

That part of the work is nearing completion which means that we will be able to tackle the tickets part of things very soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and stay tuned!

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Scott

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I don’t exactly understand to be honest as i have seen other plugins that do seem to have this that lack many other good features that you have. I’m not a coder so i can’t appreciate the requirements I just see that this one over here does it so why can’t yours?

I’m building a site for a client in the event / group bookings space and I think i have looked at every single booking/appointment/event plugin for WP out there and not one of them does what i need to be able to do and I don’t think i’m asking anything to far out there.

I’ve installed and set-up 4 or 5 before finding holes in them and having to stop using it. I have 3 refunds in with codecanyon and you know how much they hate giving money back (luckily Evanto are just down the road from where i live and Australian law doesn’t care about their stupid illegal refund rules).

I paid $250 for a plugin system that has every feature ever….no it doesn’t!

If someone actually did this properly they could smash it out the park coz all i see is people asking for these features that are all out there, just not in one plugin or even one family of plugins that will talk to each other.

Frustrating is an understatement. Tomorrow i have to tell the client I still can’t do what they want so it might not be happening without a dev coding it.

I have looked at so many plugins,.i seriously don’t even know which one you guys were now lol I just know you were good apart from the recurring thing.

Thanks again for your reply…the hunt continues……………..
    /end rant

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to write back.
    I guess everybody is eager to have that functionality happening.

I will relay your thoughts on this one with our product team since I believe it is aboslutely worth sharing.

Frustrating is an understatement. Tomorrow i have to tell the client I still can’t do what they want so it might not be happening without a dev coding it.

I can totally appreciate how frustrating that must be.

With that in mind, there might be a second option.

You could always see if hiring one of our recommended customizers to customize our plugins for you could work.

Best of luck!
    Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring tickets’ is closed to new replies.