Recurring events malfunction

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring events malfunction

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    julia Stafford
    Participant

I have purchase tickets plus and events pro but when i try to maket recur they either do not show up of it says page not found when i click on the series events.

it works when i remove the recuuring link.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Julia,

I’m sorry to hear that the recurring events aren’t working for you! The first step would be to rule out a conflict with your theme or another plugin by following these instructions. If you don’t have a staging site already, the WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. I would also recommend running through these steps to see if that solves the “page not found” issue.

If not, could you please share your system information with me, as well as a link to an event this is happening with so that I can take a look?

Let me know what you find and if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events malfunction’ is closed to new replies.