Recurring Events Gone

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Recurring Events Gone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jason Cowart
    Participant

We have Events Calendar Pro and have for about 2 years. All of the sudden, the option for recurring events is gone.

We’ve downloaded and installed the latest plugin. All wordpress is updated. Licenses expire in the fall of this year.

What gives…

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jason!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, could you please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Do you recall making a recent change in your site, like a theme or plugin update? or probably installed a new plugin?

To make sure we are not dealing with a theme or plugin conflict, and to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

Thanks,
    Victor

Jason Cowart
    Participant

I think I may have it resolved.. stand by

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Jason Cowart.
    Jason Cowart
    Participant

While I had already reinstalled the Pro plugin, I deleted it and reinstalled and it seems to be working now.

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jason!

Great to know everything is working smooth now. Thanks for letting us know about it.

I’ll close this thread now, but don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Gone’ is closed to new replies.