Recurring event series: WPML only translates one of them

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring event series: WPML only translates one of them

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pixelcreatures
    Participant

Are there any news on this topic? I got the same problem.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/recurring-event-series-wpml-only-translates-one-of-them/

I’m using WPML 4.0.1 and The Events Cal Pro 4.4.27#

thx werner

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Werner,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

The bug you’re refering to has been fix earlier this year. I just tried on my local installation and it works properly (WPML translates all instances of an event in a recurring event series).

Can you confirm you click on “Edit All” before creating a multilingual version of a recurring event? If so, and if WPML only create one recurring event, then it might be due to a conflict in your website, in which case you would have to test for conflicts.

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring event series: WPML only translates one of them’ is closed to new replies.