quesrions abou add event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events quesrions abou add event page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Knud K
    Participant

Geoff,

I kinda screwed it all up here … posting question all over … i guess I found the support forum where I can weite you

1) TRANSLATIONS
    Would be faster and easier for me to have a po/mo file to tanslate and send it back to you

2) MY ADD EVENT PAGE
    https://www.fleksjobbernetvaerket.dk/kalender/kalender/tilfoej
    A) See screenshot: https://snag.gy/fDpOaI.jpg
    It looks like theres too little space between the free-text-content area, and the ”
    “Begivenhed Kategorier: – which is just above the event-category selection
    B) File upload function – needs a PDF file upload option
    C) Content area, where you can describe your event, needs to be abel to show a PDF as a picture.
    D) The field just above the CAPATCHA that says “Falsk titel” – how do we remove it?

Hope all these questions are ok to put into one

thanks’

Cliff

Hi, Knud K.

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future, and thanks for your understanding.

1)

Thanks so much for your interest in helping translate our plugins!

Here is our process for translations:

Two things to note are:

• You do not have to submit an entire translation, you can just submit translations for individual strings. Even if it’s just one string, or something like a spelling correction, it all helps!
    • Your submitted strings will be saved as “suggestions”, and not immediately included in a translation file for export until an administrator approves them. This may seem like a limitation, but it helps us ensure nobody comes along and deletes translations or adds spam or something to them. Your suggestions should be approved in a timely manner.

I hope this information brings you up to speed on our translations site.

2)

There are several issues with your Community Events form.

A) It’s from this CSS: https://cl.ly/3v2f302G0w2f — it must be something with your theme not needing this negative margin. You could add CSS to override this. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

B) I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/17111191-allow-file-upload-for-pdfs — Please do add your vote there. This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

C) I’m not sure how this might be implemented. Feel free to add your own new UserVoice feature request.

D) I’m not sure why you’re seeing this part of the anti-SPAM part of the form, but your site’s CSS isn’t hiding it like it’s supposed to.

===

Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘quesrions abou add event page’ is closed to new replies.