Quantity available for an event instead of quantity by tickets categories

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Quantity available for an event instead of quantity by tickets categories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin
    Participant

Hi,

My previous post on 2015; https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/quantity-available-for-an-event-instead-of-quantity-by-tickets-categories/

My question was: Hi,

Thanks for the great plugin.
    I have a question thought. I have a client who has a cruise company with few ages categories… I found the trick to put a new column for left tickets, perfect, but not for me. 🙁

I have 3 ages categories for 100 tickets on the event. What do I have to do tu show on the frontend when people buy a ticket that there is only xx tickets left for the whole event?

Sorry, but don’t find the possibility to do that?… It seems pretty obvious, it’s like when you buy a plane ticket, you have prices and places by age categories.

Do you have a solution?
    Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

We have a feature called Global Stock coming out in 4.1 that does one stock for the tickets per event. So that should enable you to sell 100 tickets total split between 2 or more tickets.

We are working on the final testing for 4.1 and hope to release before the end of the month.

This feature will work with Event Tickets Plus and only with WooCommerce Tickets and RSVP Tickets. As a WooCommerce tickets holder we have generated a Event Tickets Plus license for you already.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Benjamin
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the quick answer…

Yeah, I saw that everything has changed! Already put in place the new Event tickets Plus, thanks for that, so won’t use Woocommerce tickets anymore.

So happy to read that! So I could split the egs 100 tickets between 3 ages classes, right?

Also, would it be possible to see the remaining tickets by each classes in this feature? Like George talked about it here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-tickets-pricing-area-with-inventory-amounts/

Brian
    Keymaster

So happy to read that! So I could split the egs 100 tickets between 3 ages classes, right?

Yes you could have 100 tickets and sell any combination of the 3 age classes to reach 100 sold total.

Also, would it be possible to see the remaining tickets by each classes in this feature? Like George talked about it here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-tickets-pricing-area-with-inventory-amounts/

I do not believe this is part of the feature in 4.1

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Quantity available for an event instead of quantity by tickets categories’ is closed to new replies.