Quantity available for an event instead of quantity by tickets categories

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Quantity available for an event instead of quantity by tickets categories

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the great plugin.
    I have a question thought. I have a client who has a cruise company with few ages categories… I found the trick to put a new column for left tickets, perfect, but not for me. 🙁

I have 3 ages categories for 100 tickets on the event. What do I have to do tu show on the frontend when people buy a ticket that there is only xx tickets left for the whole event?

Geoff

Hey Benjamin! Welcome to the forums–we’re stoked to have you aboard and appreciate the kind words. 🙂

We are indeed planning to introduce a feature for this. While I don’t have have a timeframe for when it will be released, I know we are working on it, in addition to a slew of other upgrades to our ticketing framework I know you’ll love.

In the meantime, you might want to try the solution provided in this thread. It might not give you everything you’re looking for here, but I do think it will at least give you a good running start. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Benjamin! This thread has been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if you still have any questions here and we’d be happy to help as best we can. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Quantity available for an event instead of quantity by tickets categories’ is closed to new replies.