qr code image broken

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus qr code image broken

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Allen
    Participant

Hi Team,

I’m testing my tacket plugin but the qr code image broken in the email ..

Do you know why and how can I fix it? ( screenshot attached )

Thanks

Allen

Allen
    Participant

delete

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Allen.
    Allen
    Participant

A HTML code screenshot

Neil
    Participant

Hi – check to see if your email client is blocking remote content.

I had the same issue, but allowing blocked content (ie.images) allowed me to see the missing QR codes.

Hope this helps.

Geoff B.

Good evening Allen and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the QR Codes not displaying in your emails.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As Neil kindly pointed out, this is probably caused by your email client, firewall or anti-virus blocking remote images.

But, just to be extra sure, I’d like to dig deeper.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Allen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Allen,

Thank you for writing back and for the system information.

By the looks of it, I am pretty certain the issue stems from a plugin or theme conflict.

For one thing, we actually do not support QTranslateX for multilingual setups. That being said, I know some of our users have achieved compatibility with different multi-lingual plugins through customization.

Our multilingual solution of choice is WPML – for which we currently support the Events Calendar and the Events Calendar Pro.
    Additionally, we plan to extend that support to our other plugins (such as Event Tickets Plus) in the near future.

To make sure what the cause is, could you also please go through our testing for conflicts procedure (preferably in a staging/dev environment or local install of your WordPress website) and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

If you are unable to perform this in a testing environment or local install, I would highly advise to make a Database backup before you attempt anything.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Allen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Allen,

Thank you for your reply and for the tests.
    I am sorry to hear we have not identified the cause of this yet.

As stated before, the only good news is that there has been no other report or successful reproduction of this issue.
    This means that there has to be a way to fix this.

Since this is a Dev environment, there could be a couple of things at play:

1. Is your Dev environment allowing public access ? In other words is there a password or some kind of security on your public_html directory or its subfolders ?
    2. If you create a new ticket on a fresh install without QtranslateX do you still get the same issue ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

David Martin
    Participant

I am having the same issue.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon David,

Thank you for chiming in.

While you can continue to keep an eye on this thread, I would highly recommend opening up a separate thread to make sure we can address your specific needs in the timeliest fashion possible.

You see, even when issues are very similar, sometimes the cause is specific to a particular install.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘qr code image broken’ is closed to new replies.