Problems with Facebook imports

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Problems with Facebook imports

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Francisco
    Participant

Hi, I’m having problems importing more facebook events. I’ve read in another thread that this happens sometimes. How can I solve it?

Jeff Serani

Hi Francisco!

For sure, let’s see if we can get this resolved for you.

Couple initial topics to run through with you:

1. Have you had a chance to set up your Facebook App and input your App ID and Secret Keys? Here is a guide on how to get that part sorted out.
    2. With importing, we have an awesome Knowledgebase article showing how to setup automatic and manual imports of Facebook events.

If the above is all good to go, here’s a couple troubleshooting areas that have helped other users out with importing events from Facebook:

1. The Facebook event/page must not be set to “Private”
    2. Sometimes Facebook pages are set to public, however the page themselves (or events) are set to “Only 18+” age is allowed.  The page and events must not be restricted to these in order for the import to function correctly.

When you get a chance, please check out the above and let me know if that helps you get those imports working!

Have a great day!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with Facebook imports’ is closed to new replies.