Problems with community events and community tickets

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Problems with community events and community tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dijana dervic
    Participant

Hi, I am having some issues with community events and community tickets on my site. 1. When you click chose an event image, on the front end, where a user creates a new event, nothing happens. 2. Under venue details it is showing the ids for every venue. The same is happening for organizer details. I have attached a picture. 3. When you click add another organizer, it shoots you up to the top of the page and it won’t allow you to add a new organizer. Also i do have it set to allow users to create new venues and organizers and it is also set for no defaults. 4. The only time options being displayed appear to be in military time or something. How do you get it to display normal times. I look forward to hearing back. Thank you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dijana,

I’m sorry you’re running into these issues with Community Events, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out. When did this start happening (maybe after an update or following another change that was made on your site)?

The first troubleshooting step would be to test for conflicts with your theme and other plugins. If you prefer to do this in a testing environment, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your site that you can use for testing.

If you can also share your system information with me, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with community events and community tickets’ is closed to new replies.