Problem with tribe_mini_calendar_widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with tribe_mini_calendar_widget

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

Hi!
    All events ended in the tribe_mini_calendar_widget div.list-date value of the same wrong date and day of the week. Picture 13.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this, and thanks for the screenshot.

My local testing site doesn’t have this issue: http://cl.ly/2d2M2F1f053p

I believe this was a recently-fixed bug.

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, could you please provide screenshots of your widget settings? That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Let us know what you find out.

Thank you.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

Hi,

Please, see, for example, May or April on your local testing site.

Cliff

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Here’s the video of me discovering the issue you brought up: http://cl.ly/07442s3D3l3K

And a screenshot for quicker reference: http://cl.ly/3g0p190U2B3K

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release. I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

Hi, Cliff!

Still, I would like to understand how much time it will take to fix the issue.

Cliff

The last paragraph of my previous reply pretty much says it all. Sorry I cannot provide more information.

My best guess is that the issue is with function tribe_events_get_widget_event_post_date() at /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/functions/template-tags/widgets.php

That’s as much assistance as I can provide at this time. Again, my apologies for this bug.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with tribe_mini_calendar_widget’ is closed to new replies.