problem fetching events from facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator problem fetching events from facebook

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Gaetano Rosciano - USATOTECA di Gaetano Rosciano.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, suddenly i have serious issue to fetch events from facebook, suddenly the retrieve of events stop to works and show the message:

There was an error fetching the results from your import: No upcoming Facebook events found.

often it stop to works and then after 3 or 4 times i try everithing begin to work again, often it stop to works for several hours or until i disconnect the licence of Event Aggregator and Event Calendar pro. but the day after the issue is still present.

i checked for conflicts and disabled all the plugins (obviously not the events tribe plugins) but the problem is still present.

iā€™m a little bit frustrated from these situations. what can i do?

thank you Gaetano

Shelby
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m happy to help out here. šŸ™‚

This is actually linked to a set of larger issues we’re running into with Event Aggregator. I’m going to go ahead and associate your thread with the bug ticket in our system so that you’ll receive updates as we work toward resolving this. We’re focusing a lot of resources on EA right now and it’s one of our top priorities, so we appreciate your patience in this matter.

Hang in there & let me know if I can do anything to help in the meantime!

Thanks,

Shelby šŸ™‚

Thank you for your answer. in the meantime i have another issue since
    suddenly the options for aggregation (facebook, google calendar etc) are
    greyed out. i tried o disconnect my aggregator licence and riconnect it but
    without success. i hope you will resolve all issues about aggregation since
    my site so is impossible to upgrade and i have to find new events every day.

thank you Gaetano Vaffangiro

hello, now the options for aggregation (facebook etc) are not anymore grayed out. i hope it will continue to be so. maybe was the last update of Events Calendar that has worked. thank you. i will inform you is the fetching will work regularly

Shelby
    Participant

Hi again,

Thanks for keeping me posted on your situation! I’m going to switch this thread back to “Pending Fix” so that you’ll continue to get updates on your original issue. Should you have other issues in the future, please post a separate topic, so that we can keep this thread focused on the bug that you posted about originally. šŸ™‚

Thanks,

Shelby šŸ™‚

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release is out containing various improvements for Events Aggregator. Here’s a breakdown of what’s been released:

• Fix – Avoid Event Aggregator previews or scheduled imports being marked as failures.
    • Fix – Fixed an issue that would sometimes render Event Aggregator options invalid even with a valid license.
    • Fix – Fixed an issues where Event Aggregator scheduled imports could not run other than manually.
    • Tweak – Improve Event Aggregator message regarding Facebook token expiration.
    • Tweak – Support importing from URLs (Event Aggregator) where the protocol hasn’t been specified by defaulting to HTTP.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_aggregator_meta_source to filter the Event Aggregator import source.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_events_linked_post_meta_values_{$current_linked_post_meta_key} for filtering the array of values retrieved for a specific linked post meta field.

Find out more about this release ā†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-21-august-2017/

Please update The Events Calendar to the latest version, give it a few hours and let us know how things go. If you are still having troubles be sure to report back to us including system information, a detailed description of the issue (if it has changed in anyway since the original report) and steps to reproduce if possible. We are aware some setups might still need adjustments!

Thanks for the patience while we worked on these issues,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘problem fetching events from facebook’ is closed to new replies.