Pre sales question for Aggregator

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre sales question for Aggregator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tour company

Am I able to link to this page for example? Even if i dont own this page? Its a friends page.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/paraexpeditions/events

Will i be able to PULL from this page using aggregator?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for checking out Event Aggregator!

Yes, you should be able to import from that page. As long as the page/group is public, or if importing from an individual user, the events are public, then you can import them! For more information on what you can do with Event Aggregator and the options that come with it, I would recommend taking a look at the following articles:

Importing Events from a Feed or URL

Managing Your Scheduled Imports in Event Aggregator

Event Aggregator Import Settings

How Do Event Aggregator’s Import Limits Work?

If you have any other questions, please let me know! We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to take Event Aggregator for a test run.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Tour company

I do not understand the FAQ and still have these questions; Please see the 2 part Question:

What I need to do:
    Have a calendar that shows my Facebook Events
    Have the calendar be fed from Facebook (people will make events on Facebook directly)
    I need to sell tickets from MyWebPage.com
    I need to have an ecommerce site/which do you recommend?
    If I use your AddOns, are they all compatible with WordPress?
    Will they stop running automatically after 1 year? Or will they keep running by themselves?

For EventAggregator/ Do i need to pay a one time fee per year? (is this for to pay for the license fee?) Or is it like a service, where my site breaks down if I dont keep paying every year? How much?

For EventOn// Do i need to pay a one time fee per year? (is this for to pay for the license fee?) Or is it like a service, where my site breaks down if I dont keep paying every year? How Much?

For EventsTicketPlus// Do i need to pay a one time fee per year? (is this for to pay for the license fee?) Or is it like a service, where my site breaks down if I dont keep paying every year? How much?

Event Tickets Plus uses your favorite e-commerce provider//how much does that cost/what provider do others use? How much?

Thank you I dont know what solutions to use im so confused. Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for following up!

First, to use Event Aggregator, you’ll need to install and activate our free plugin The Events Calendar on your site. This sets up the calendar functionality and lets you create events on your site. Then, once you’re set up with Event Aggregator, you can import the Facebook events that users have created into your website’s calendar. You can do this manually whenever you want to bring in new events, or you can scheduled events from multiple Facebook feeds. Keep in mind that the Facebook page/group needs to be public, or if importing from an individual user’s page, the events need to be public. Otherwise, Event Aggregator won’t be able to access them.

For ticketing, you would need to install our free Event Tickets plugin and purchase our Event Tickets Plus extension, which allows you to sell tickets on your site (vs only free tickets using just Event Tickets). Event Tickets Plus requires either the WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads ecommerce platform (both free), which handles the checkout process and payment processing. Easy Digital Downloads is good if you just need basic ecommerce functionality (for digital products only), and WooCommerce is more robust. There are several extensions and third party plugins out there for WooCommerce that extend is features, so as far as a recommendation, either one will work, it just depends on what all you want it to do!

Currently our plugins are only compatible with WordPress, although we are broadening our horizons here soon to other platforms as well – you can read more about that here. Event Aggregator is a service, so you need to have an active license to use it. It costs $89 and is good for one year, after which you would need to renew to continue using the service. Nothing on your site will be affected, you just won’t be able to import anything new. Our other premium plugins (pricing varies) come with a 1-year license, which means that you get plugin updates and premium support for that one year. After that, you can still use the plugin without renewing the license, but you’ll no longer have access to premium support or plugin updates without renewing.

I know it can be difficult to figure out exactly what you need, but I hope this helps clear up the confusion! If there’s anything else you’re unclear on, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre sales question for Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.