Pre-sales Qs (WooCommerce Memberships compatibility and email notificatictions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sales Qs (WooCommerce Memberships compatibility and email notificatictions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Seth

Hi,
    Here are my Qs:

1. Does Event Tickets Plus work well with WooCommerce Memberships? We want to limit ticket sales to members only — is that possible?

2. Can Event Tickets Plus send email notifications to admins when when attendance hits a certain threshold, i.e., send an email notification when x number of people have purchased tickets?

3. Does Event Tickets Plus send email reminder notifications to event attendees?

Thanks,
    Seth

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Seth,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus!

There is not a specific integration with WooCommerce Memberships, but ET+ does integrate with WooCommerce and does include the option to limit ticket sales to logged-in users only. If you need a more detailed level of control over which types of users can purchase tickets, then you would really need to test it out to see if you can get it working the way you need – tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products, so they typically do work pretty well with WooCommerce extensions.

Sending admin notifications when sales have hit a certain point is not something that is built-in to Event Tickets Plus, but you might be able to get this set up using a third-party add-on.

Email reminders to attendees is also not currently built-in, but you can export the list of attendees and import it into an email platform to send emails out that way.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Seth

Thanks for the reply, Jennifer. Selling tickets to logged in members is the main functionality we’re after, so ET+ sounds like it’ll work. The other 2 items aren’t critical. Looking forward to using this.

Best,
    Seth

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome! The following articles should also be helpful in getting started:

New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Settings Overview: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Managing Your Orders and Attendees

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but please feel free to open up a new thread if you run into any issues or have any questions on getting up and running with ET+.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sales Qs (WooCommerce Memberships compatibility and email notificatictions’ is closed to new replies.