Pre purchase

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre purchase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Huzan

Hi,

I would like to confirm the following before purchase:

1. Can one person book for more people?
    2. Each person should get their custom email.
    3. I want more details for each invitee like address, qualification etc.
    4. Reminders should go to all attendees a few days before the event.

Please confirm the above.

Caroline

Hi Huzan,

Thanks for reaching out! If one person is purchasing tickets for a group using Event Tickets Plus, you can use the attendee information feature included with this plugin to add custom fields for additional attendees and gather names, addresses, and any other details you may require. You can read more about this feature on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/collecting-attendee-information/

Unfortunately, this feature cannot be used to send tickets to multiple users–the person purchasing the tickets will still need to distribute tickets to each attendee manually. Event reminders are also not available at this time, though this feature is planned for a future plugin update! You can track the progress of this feature and share any comments you’d like to add on the original UserVoice post for the feature request here:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/8391186-reminder-emails-for-x-days-before-event

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions! 🙂

Huzan

Hi Carolyn,
    Thank you for your email. I would like to know if at least email notifications can be sent to invitees.

Example:
    Suppose I am booking for myself and 3 other people, when I confirm and pay me and the 3 others should at least be notified on email about the event.

Looking to soon hear from you.

Caroline

Hi Huzan,

Thanks for following up! I’m afraid that no, this type of functionality is not built in to Event Tickets or Event Tickets Plus by default. Since only one person can complete a given booking for RSVPs or tickets and additional attendees can only be specified via custom fields, all tickets will be sent to the purchasing user. 🙁 If this feature is absolutely crucial to your project, I’d suggest reaching out to a third-party developer to obtain a quote for a custom build. We do maintain a list of third-party developers who work with our products and who would be happy to discuss the details of your project!

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

I’m so sorry to disappoint, but I hope I was able to help clarify things a bit and provide some options for moving forward here! Let me know if you should have any other questions or concerns. Cheers, and thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre purchase’ is closed to new replies.