Plugin Event Tickets Extension: PDF Tickets causes never ending loop on checkout

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Plugin Event Tickets Extension: PDF Tickets causes never ending loop on checkout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    petersacco
    Participant

Hi
    I purchased your event tickets plus plugin for woocommerce actually exactly because this extension! I need a pdf as a ticket for my event. not only an email with the QR-Code.
    Unfortunately exactly this one is not working. Im right now testing the ticket purchase with credit card via stripe. It works without problems. If i activate the plugin “event tickets extension: pdf tickets” after the click on place order the process loops neverending. If i deactivate your extension everything works fine.
    I really need a ticket pdf. Can you please help me with this?
    many thanks,
    Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I tested the scenario that you are describing on my own test site and I am unable to replicate it so far.  With that being said, as a first step, let’s try to rule out if there is some type of conflict at play.

My thought is that there may be a conflict between the PDF extension and something else on your site and this will hopefully help to shed light on that issue.

This is usually because of:

1.    A conflict with another plugin

2.    A conflict with your WordPress theme

3.    A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating

When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.

A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:

1.    Make a backup of your database

2.    Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

petersacco
    Participant

Hi Jaime

Thank you for your answer. another theme is not an option. if your plugin does not work with jupiter-theme i need to find another solution for my event ticketing. Actually I found already another one. working fine with Jupiter with pdf tickets included.

the event is in 2 months. so i do not have enough time for testing around. Can you please let me know how to unsubscribe the subscription for the events calendar?

Hi Peter,

I’m sorry to hear that our plugin does not suit your needs, though I’m glad to hear that you have been able to find another working solution.

You can fill out a refund form here if you are within 30 days of purchase:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Please let me know if there’s anything else that we can do to assist you!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Event Tickets Extension: PDF Tickets causes never ending loop on checkout’ is closed to new replies.