Place or organizer have disappeared from the backend

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Place or organizer have disappeared from the backend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wild

Since my update, I cannot add a place or an organiser

for a new event…

I use WP 4.8.1–fr_FR
    and Version 4.5.10 for The Events Calendar

I think it’s a bug…

Wild

New try for the img :
    description

Wild
    Courtney

Hi there!

Thanks so much for getting in touch! I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our pre-sales forum. We’d be more than happy to assist you at one of the following locations:

• If you’re using one or more of our free plugins such as The Events Calendar and Event Tickets, you can request assistance on the WordPress.org support forum for the affected product.
    • If you’re a current license holder for one of our premium offerings, please log in to your account and submit a post to the appropriate forum for the affected product. Please include your System Info https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ so we can better help you.

If you can, please take the time to confirm in your post that you’ve run through our Testing for Conflicts steps prior to contacting us–this will save us a step and help us to get your issue resolved that much quicker! 🙂

Thanks again, and we’ll see you in the forums!
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Place or organizer have disappeared from the backend’ is closed to new replies.