PHP Venue.php error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO PHP Venue.php error

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mwcdogs
    Participant

Getting these errors on Calendar Pro
    Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/braincal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 49

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/braincal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 51

Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/braincal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 46

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/braincal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 49

Can you help?

System info attached.
    Thanks.

Hunter

Hey Robert,

We have a logged bug of users reporting similar issues, so we’re currently working on a fix which will more than likely be available in the next maintenance release. In the mean time, you can download previous versions of PRO here and TEC here. You’ll also need to do the updates manually.

I’ve attached this thread to the logged bug for the developers to reference, so thank you ahead of time for providing your System Information with your initial post. Have a great weekend and thank you for the patience while we get this bug addressed.

Cheers!

mwcdogs
    Participant

I used WP Admin to remove the plugins, and then installed version 4.1.2 of all three plugins. This did not work, getting the same errors.

So I did a full server account restore from 2 weeks earlier. That worked, the current versions are:
    The Events Calendar PRO version 4.1.3 by Modern Tribe, Inc.(http://m.tri.be/20)
    The Events Calendar: Community Events version 4.1.2 by Modern Tribe, Inc.(http://m.tri.be/21)
    The Events Calendar version 4.1.4 by Modern Tribe, Inc.(http://m.tri.be/1x)

Let me know if you want to see the current System Information, and where to submit it.

Gotta get this fixed!

Hunter

Hey Robert,

Thank you so much for the informative response! Please go ahead and send over your System Information as a private reply. For the time being, we don’t have a fix other than reverting to previous versions, but rest assured it’s on the books to be released in an upcoming maintenance release.

Thanks for hanging tight and we’ll keep you updated with the status via our blog and the changelog when you see an update available in your wp-admin. Take care and have a good week!

mwcdogs
    Participant

This reply is private.

Teresa
    Participant

Hi – I’m having the same error message but only on one of our events. Don’t know if this helps, but when editing this event, there are 2 “locations” being asked for and no option to delete either of them. I’ve tried selecting the same venue for both, then saving, but it always shows “add new venue” in one of the locations after saving. On the front end, the PHP errors are up there behind the header (not too noticeable because of our theme: http://route97.net/event/leavenworth-earth-day-fair/) and the rest of the event listing is normal, except for the venue which only shows the default province, nothing from the venue selected, and no map of course.

Other events are fine; I don’t know why this particular one is having the problem and not the others. I can’t roll back to an old copy of the database & files before the update as this is a very active expanding site with lots of new content every day.

I will ask the client to try deleting that event and re-entering it, but I thought it may be of help in analysing the problem.

Hunter

Hello,

Thanks to the both of you for your responses. @Teresa, I’m not 100% certain you are experiencing the same issue, so if you wouldn’t mind, go ahead and create a new thread and we’d be happy to take a closer look at your situation.

Robert, thanks again for sending over that System Information. We are working on a maintenance release which should be coming out any day now, so keep an eye out for that. What got fixed will be outlined in the changelog.

Thanks again to you both and have a great Wednesday!

Teresa
    Participant

We deleted the problem event and recreated it, no errors now. If it happens again I’ll start a new topic. Thanks!

Geoff

Hey there,

Just want to drop a quick note in here to let you know that The Events Calendar 4.2.1 is about to release any moment and it will include a patch for this issue. Please update and let us know if you continue to hit any trouble.

Thanks so much for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Venue.php error’ is closed to new replies.