Photo view problems with Enfold Theme

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Photo view problems with Enfold Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lane Lee
    Participant

I am getting lots of style problems – image hover bug, blacked out images etc.. Is this a common problem using Enfold Theme and the PRO photo view?

http://www.explore419.org/test-2/

Courtney

Hi Lane

Can you compare the featured image size of the posts that are showing with those that are not?

What are you experiencing when you hover over images?

Hoping I can help narrow down the issues here.

Thanks,
    Courtney

Lane Lee
    Participant

Same exact size 800×530 on featured images and some have a black bar over them as you can see others dont?

When I hove over the image it gets smaller by about 20-20px maybe a padding on rollover or soemthing??

Thanks!

Courtney

Hey Lane

To help me troubleshoot further, can you send along your System Info?

Also, have you tried Testing for Conflicts? By disabling and enabling each plugin one at a time, we might find the source issue. If that doesn’t work, we should see if the same issue happens with a default WordPress theme.

Keep me posted!

Thanks,
    Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo view problems with Enfold Theme’ is closed to new replies.