Photo View Pictures Overlap

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Photo View Pictures Overlap

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

I understand it is a known issue that event images display overlapped in photo view for Previous Events but straighten up when the screen is refreshed. I’m just creating this thread so I can get notification when the bug is fixed. Otherwise, I love Events Calendar Pro! It is working great for me. Thanks!

Courtney

Hi Lisa

I’m sorry your images are overlapping.  You are correct.  We are aware of this bug and are currently working on a fix. Known Issues.

We’ll let you know as soon as this is resolved.

Thanks,
    Courtney

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems with the Photo View reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-4-event-tickets-4-4-4-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

If issues persist, open a new thread in the forums and be sure to include your site’s complete, un-edited “System Information” as per the instructions in this knowledgebase guide.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo View Pictures Overlap’ is closed to new replies.