Photo Order

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Photo Order

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Russell
    Participant

How do I change the order that events are displaying ? Currently they are all over the place and I want them in a particular order.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Russell,

Thanks for reaching out! You can change the order by doing a customization. We have an example here that might help you get started, but if you would like to do something more complex (that snippet puts them in reverse chronological order), then I would recommend taking a look at some of the hooks in the main query, found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Query.php. I would also recommend taking a look at our themer’s guide and functions list, which have some great info on customizing our plugins.

If you have any questions or get stuck with the code, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Russell
    Participant

The issue is that currently it looks as though the items are randomly displayed in no particular order. I want to ensure events on the same day are grouped together for example.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for clarifying! I took a look at the site that we have listed for you, but it is password-protected. Could you please send me a link to a public page so that I can take a look? By default, the events on the main events page should be in chronological order. There could be something else on your site (such as your theme or another plugin) that is affecting the events order as well – you can try testing for conflicts to determine what (if anything) is interfering.

If you could share your system information with me, that would be helpful as well!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Russell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Russell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo Order’ is closed to new replies.