Changing Order of Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Changing Order of Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Caroline

What’s the best way to change my order of events to go from newest to oldest? They currently sit oldest to newest and I would like the most recent previous event to appear at the top and go down from there.

I am working with Modern Tribe The Events Calendar. I am working in Version 3.11.2.

Thank you!

Geoff

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for writing in! As a heads up, I’ve moved this topic to our Events Calendar PRO forum since the Translations forum is an open community forum for discussing language translations for our products. That just means you’ll need to log in to your account in order to reply to this thread.

I can’t speak specifically for version 3.11.2 because we only support the latest versions of the plugins, but I do know that this snippet will reverse the order of events from newest to oldest in the latest version of the plugins:

https://gist.github.com/geoffgraham/39d59bf67175e9b93bda

Please note that this is only an example and should be used as a starting point. It’s limited to List View and the current screen of events being viewed, but you could tailor it for other views and other pages, if needed.

I hope this helps!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing Order of Events’ is closed to new replies.