phone number in the same column than email adress in the export csv file

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus phone number in the same column than email adress in the export csv file

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sallé Alexander
    Participant

hello,

in the file export from the attendees list, the phone is in the same column that the email adress.

And at the end of the file there is again a column with customer name…

can we have phone number in one column and the customer name only on time ?

all the best

Alexender

Andras
    Keymaster

Bonjour Alexender,

Thanks for using our plugins! I’m sorry you are having an issue with exporting the attendee list. Let me help you out with this.

To be able to fully support you, could you please share your system information with me in a private reply?
    Here’s a handy guide how you can do that:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Also, please make sure that your Modern Tribe plugins are all up to date. It’s even better if all your other plugins and WordPress are their most recent versions.

Please run a test for conflicting plugins based on this guide to help eliminate any issues that can arise from a badly coded plugin or a custom code in your functions.php file. Check if the issue still exists.

If you are still having the issue, then please send me the following so I can take a look:

• a screenshot of how the event and the ticket for the event is set up
    • a screenshot of the attendee list in the backend, possibly with 1-2 open to see the collected attendee information

I think that’s it for a start. I’ll be waiting for your feedback and we’ll take it from there.

Cheers,
    Andras

Sallé Alexander
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Sallé Alexander
    Participant

hello andras,

it works !

i have another question similar : can we seperate the first name et the last name of the customer ?
    there are in the same column, and for a futur import, its not good like this, we need the first name in a column and the last name in another.

thanks for ur help.

alexender

Andras
    Keymaster

I’ll need to look into that. Is it enough if it is only separated in the export file?

A.

Sallé Alexander
    Participant

hello,

yes it will be enough !

all the best

Alexender

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Sallé,

Thanks for your patience. I asked my colleagues and checked what could be done. This would require a more complex customization. The first and names are stored together in our database, so splitting them would not be perfect. Some peoples last names have a space in them, some people will input their middle name, etc.

Per our terms and conditions we support features of the plugins and the level of customization needed is beyond what we can do in support.

I have 2 ways in mind how you could proceed.

1. Split the name field in a spreadsheet software with a formula.

2. Here’s a list of guys who are well known names in the community who might be able to help you out with this customization, and who are not affiliated with us. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Thanks for your understanding and let me know if there are any issues still I can help you with.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘phone number in the same column than email adress in the export csv file’ is closed to new replies.