Paypal sandbox account

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Paypal sandbox account

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    understandphoto
    Participant

Even though I did this a week ago, I decided to test it again.
    I disabled all the plugins and enabled 2017 theme. I opened Chrome in incognito mode and did two purchases, one right after another. Two different events. The result was as before:
    – first purchase went through
    – when I went to buy another ticket, paypal showed me both tickets
    – I removed first one (which I already paid for)
    – tried to check out and got the same invoice message

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Thank you for the additional information, and for going through those steps.

The reason I had you try incognito mode is that I saw a report that if you were still in the same session after using Sandbox mode, there might be problems with purchases going through. Your steps and the result suggest that this is not the issue in your case.

Creating separate tickets for additional issues will be better for everybody. People can be working on the other issues at the same time. But it is a little confusing to follow a thread when there are too many things going on at once.

The issues we are going to focus on in this ticket are what I outlined in my last response:

* Paypal Payments for return customer using the same invoice number and not going through.
    * Ticket Stock not being correct with shared tickets
    * Ticket End Sales time not respecting the Timezone

I’ve had you try everything I can think of for the PayPal issue. I’m going to create a new bug ticket for this. In the meantime, can you try something for me? I see in the notes for the bug report that downgrading to a previous version was a temporary workaround. Can you try installing Event Tickets version 4.7.2, and see if that changes the results when you go to purchase a second ticket? The older versions of plugins are available on your product downloads page.

The next of your issues to work on: the shared ticket stock problem. I’m going to set up an online testing site to fully run through this process and see if I can replicate the problem.

Oh, and I did find out that the SKU is not utilized within Tribe Commerce. This is mostly for WooCommerce.

Thank you for your patience, and I’m sorry that you are experiencing so many different problems with the plugins. This is definitely not a common occurrence to have so many issues at once, and we are not currently seeing widespread reports of these specific problems. I will do what I can to help get to the bottom of things though.

I’ll follow back up after I test out the stock issue.

Thanks,
    Sky

Sky
    Keymaster

Peggy,

Just following back up to let you know that I was able to reproduce both the PayPal issue with the invoice being marked as already paid, and the shared ticket stock issue. I have created bug tickets for both of these things. Our developers will take a look and start working on fixes as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I cannot provide a timeline for when this will be completed. As soon as a fix is released, someone will follow back up here with you to let you know.

For the timezone issue, can you provide a screenshot for me? I’d like to see what is showing for the timezone on one of the events that the tickets didn’t end at the right time, in the “time and date” section of the settings, just to the right of the fields.

Thanks,
    Sky

understandphoto
    Participant

Sky,
    Thanks for all that info. I really hope they figure this out fast as I have to launch the site this week.

See the screenshot showing timezone

Thanks!

understandphoto
    Participant

I’m not sure but it looks like the plugin operates in PST time zone while we are in EDT. The switch happens when I set both tickets 4 hours back. Is that a possibility?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Thank you for the screenshot. To confirm your other settings,

* WordPress Settings > General > Time Zone is set to “New York”,
    * Events > Settings > Time Zone Mode is set to “use sitewide timezone everywhere”

I know you provided those earlier, but I just wanted to make sure you didn’t change anything since then.

I tried testing the ticket end sale time again with the above settings on an online test site, and it is not respecting the settings. When I tried this on my local test site, it worked as expected. I’m wondering if it somehow has to do with the location of the actual server? In any case, I will have to create a bug ticket for this too.

Since these issues have just been submitted as bug reports, and we have not seen any other reports on them yet, I would guess that it is unlikely that they will be resolved this week. You may be able to find older versions of the plugins that don’t have these issues, but it may be tricky to find the right version without trading one problem for another.

Thanks,
    Sky

understandphoto
    Participant

Sky, thanks for all your help.

The reason we wanted to have this plugin is to:
    1. have an early bird ticket functionality and
    2. collect phone numbers

Unfortunately event ticket plus plugin falls flat on its face at least in both of these categories.
    It is half-baked, to tell the truth, and at this point we are not interested in paying for it while waiting for these issues to be resolved.

We are going to be using the free version for now but please let us know when your team fixes all of the issues I raised and we would be happy to come back to it. For now, can you please send me a refund link again.

Thanks a bunch!

Sky
    Keymaster

Peggy,

I’m sorry the plugin didn’t meet your needs at this time. I hope you’ll check it out again in the future!

I will submit the refund request for you, since you are past the 30 day trial period.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for the tickets start/end sale dates not respecting the event timezone.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘Paypal sandbox account’ is closed to new replies.