Payment Option Page

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Payment Option Page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Hello,

I am having some trouble getting the payment option page to show up similar to this screenshot in documentation:
    Screen Shot

I can see the URL …/events/community/add , however, the form doesn’t have a place for community users to enter their paypal information.
    This is the ticket part of the form:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxgiohn1da7lbdv/payment_option_page.jpg?dl=0

Seems like there should be an option to enter paypal address for payment.
    I have enabled Paypal on Woocommerce.
    I have configured Community Tickets section of the Community Settings:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofv76l3xrgugoay/community_tickets_settings.jpg?dl=0

What am I missing?

Thank you for your help.

Geoff B.

Good evening Stephanie and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble setting up the Community tickets to your liking.

We will gladly try to assist you on this topic.

As a first step, could you please <u>provide us with your system information</u> in a private reply ?

Also, if you don’t mind, I would like to have the URL to your website so that I can investigate further (it can also be in a private reply).

In the meantime, if you haven’t already, I recommend reading the primer on Community Tickets.

Have a great evening!

Geoff B.

Stephanie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Stephanie,

Thank you for providing me with the system information.
    However, due to our policy, we are actually not allowed to login to clients websites for a variety of reasons (including liability).

What I actually meant is providing the system information using the instructions found in this link https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. Sorry about the miscommunication.

As for the website URL since it is protected by a coming soon page, I cannot see what’s missing from the process. Would you happen to have a link to staging/test server by any chance ?

Thank you for your patience and I’m looking forward to helping you resolve this.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Stephanie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Stephanie and thank you for the system information.

The good news is that it looks good on that side of things.

It would probably be easier to be able to see the website, but we completely understand that it’s not possible at the current time.

That being said, we would still like to help you get to the bottom of the current issue the best we can (even without seing the site).

For one thing, I would like you to navigate to [yoursite]/events/community/list while logged in and tell me what options are visible at the top of the page under My Events (Add New, Display, …).

Perhaps a screen shot could work for now ?

Have a good week-end,

Geoff B.

Stephanie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Stephanie,

I’m glad my last reply was helpful to you.

Is there other options for them other than PayPal, or is that it for now ?

Currently, only PayPal is available. However, depending on your situation, you might want to investigate the split payments option as documented in the following post: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-community-tickets/

Is there anything else I can help you with ?

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Payment Option Page’ is closed to new replies.