Pay by check

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Pay by check

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Greg Perham
    Participant

I installed EDD’s Check Payment plugin, but there are two problems:

1. If using shared availability, after just one order, the number available drops by 2 every time the event is loaded on the front or back end. Clicking View Attendees shows “0 Sold (1 Awaiting Review)” which is correct, but no more can be purchased because the quantity available is 0.

2. If using separate available quantity, check orders are not deducted from the number available at all.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for reaching out again here!

Unfortunately this is related to a known bug that we are currently working on.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch and we are actively working on a solution for this.

I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.

They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks,

Jaime

Greg Perham
    Participant

For anyone else who comes here— I opened a separate ticket when I realized the problem was more general: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/available-tickets-falls-to-0-after-1-purchase/

Great, thanks for sharing!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Greg!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-15-april-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked the above as the correct answer, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Pay by check’ is closed to new replies.